Women's Social Community
Pregnancy test-please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

Pregnancy test-please help

Hi everyone wondered if you could help??
I did a test this morning looked at it once and didn't see a line so put it back in the packet and looked at it before I put it in the bin in the evening. Well I could see a faint second line so I did another one in the evening and it was negative... Now I'm very confused, going to test again in the morning but what do you all think??? Would really appreciate your answers :-).
False positives come up when the tests are read after the time period has passed when it should be read.  Often,  women go back and "double check" a negative a few hours later and it's turned into a positive.

You might be pregnant - it may be too early to tell reliably - but if you looked much later than the package instructions dictated,  you probably had a false positive.