Problems in the lower area
Well I came of my period yesterday and ever since I have had this really uncomfortable pain near my cliterous. So I had a look and there is a sort of long lump which has formed and I have no idea what it is? And my cliterous is really sore too! Help?
Eeep! Do you think it seems kind of like... a swollen sebaceous gland or something? Maybe put a dab of antibiotic ointment on it (like polysporin) and see if it goes away in a few days. If you are sexually active, you could opt for a doctor's visit. But I'd probably just wait a little bit, put some polysporin on it, and see if it disappears. I've had infected sebaceous glands and/or bartholin's cysts and this procedure brought success every time. Maybe take a few sitz baths (warm bath with salt) to reduce the swelling. You might also consider something like ibuprofen to reduce inflammation.