Women's Social Community
Resolutions ?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Resolutions ?

Yes I realise it is a bit premature but I was thinking today what am I going to tell everyone, I am definatly! going to stick to, regarding my New Years Resolution.Well it cant be loosing weight I did that a couple of years ago,and so far kept it off, maybe I should tell everyone I am going to ***** foot around and be kind to all and sundry,or not talk politics as I have done for months ,well come on admit it we all did! I wont be able to stick to that one, I am going to make one, but I need longer to make my mind up what it is. How about you, any ideas yet?
Related Discussions
19 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1417529476
oooh MH  I didnt swear honestly ,it was a word that means cat or kitty.....
Blank
669230_tn?1252152794
I kind of do the resolution thing half hartedly. Usually to Try to eat better, or Stay caught up with paperwork and housework on a daily basis. I'm one of those that make the resolution and then break it after a few weeks and don't pick it up again and it all falls apart from there.
Blank
13167_tn?1327197724
I'm going to have a more organized house.

www.flylady.com

Can't wait to get started - I'm not waiting til January 1!
Blank
This year I am truly going to quit smoking this new years. I have smoked for 12 yrs and it is way overdue to quit for good.
Blank
Just a helpful hint about quitting smoking...accupuncture works great.  No withdrawal symptoms at all and it was painless.

I don't make any resolutions anymore because I feel disappointed when I can't keep them (and I typically don't, lol).
Blank
599170_tn?1300977493
@#$%^%^&^&&**&*$#@!@@FB@#@####@% I really need to stop swearing.
Blank
535822_tn?1417529476
Thats it I knew I  had a bad habit somewhere ,naughty language, tell you what Gals have you noticed even women use more profanity today ,it used to be a male thing, but I hear very clever women in professional jobs swearing like a' Trooper" actually I cant give up my odd bad word, I would miss it too much my favorite begins with S.......  No not what you were all thinking it was sugar  LOL oh goodness I am also a liar something else to stop doing !!!
Blank
172023_tn?1334675884
I resolve to try to use my Trackers every day.
Blank
189069_tn?1323405738
What I'm going to do is to think a little more about myself and do what makes me happy.  I tend to take care of others first (and I don't mean the children) and worry about everybody else and do things for everybody else.  I'm going to really start thinking about doing what makes me happy and dedicate more time in the Lord.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank