Was it assault?
Hi I have a question that's been bothering me. I was at my friends new years party at his apt. I met this guy, we got drunk and started making out, touching eachother etc. and after doing other sexual things in his car we went back up to our friends apt. and we laid down as he was falling asleep I tried to touch him ( his pants were on, so it was on the outside of his pants) and then I stopped b/c his hands moved them out the way and then I dry humped him. Did I commit a sexual assault?  Ive been communicating with him about it. He said he wasn't traumatized and doesn't remember what happened.
Hi there.  Well, no.  I don't think so really.  You were two adults that were drunk and sexual with one another.  Probably not a good idea and I wouldn't repeat it but I think all is fine.  good luck and don't drink so much that you make poor choices.  peace