breast pain
I have had this problem for a few months.  I have had an EKG and chest x-ray - all normal.  The problem is - that there is a pain the radiates from my left breast through to my nipple.  There is no swelling,  no redness,  no tenderness and I feel no lumps or lymph nodes under my left armpit.  This pain is just always radiating.  Any thoughs?
tmv
Keep with your dr to find out the answer as there can be many. One may be a mamary duct papilloma.  Although some woman don't have pain until it is rupturing, as in my case.  But, it is a wartlike cyst that forms in the ducts of the milk glands and grows until the duct tears because it isn't able to stretch anymore.  Bleeding from the nipple often follows.  A dye test into the nipple can be performed in radiology dept to confirm it. Good luck with your diagnosis. Also, fluid retention can cause some pains.
i feel for you my son is teething right now and my boobs hurt all the time. i get pains also in my boobs but they are closed ducts and rubbing it away makes it better. my situation is a little different then yours im breast feeding my 6 month old but just thuoght id say im here with ya lol... hope your boobs feel better soon...
ksanden