Women's Social Community
breast pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

breast pain

I have had this problem for a few months.  I have had an EKG and chest x-ray - all normal.  The problem is - that there is a pain the radiates from my left breast through to my nipple.  There is no swelling,  no redness,  no tenderness and I feel no lumps or lymph nodes under my left armpit.  This pain is just always radiating.  Any thoughs?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Keep with your dr to find out the answer as there can be many. One may be a mamary duct papilloma.  Although some woman don't have pain until it is rupturing, as in my case.  But, it is a wartlike cyst that forms in the ducts of the milk glands and grows until the duct tears because it isn't able to stretch anymore.  Bleeding from the nipple often follows.  A dye test into the nipple can be performed in radiology dept to confirm it. Good luck with your diagnosis. Also, fluid retention can cause some pains.
Blank
172411_tn?1287089865
i feel for you my son is teething right now and my boobs hurt all the time. i get pains also in my boobs but they are closed ducts and rubbing it away makes it better. my situation is a little different then yours im breast feeding my 6 month old but just thuoght id say im here with ya lol... hope your boobs feel better soon...
ksanden
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank