embarrassed.
I'm so embarrassed to put this out there but I'm concerned. I'm 26 and wet the bed. Before that horrible night I hadn't done it since I was a kid. Should I see a doctor or should I not worry about it? I have been sick with a cold, could that have something to do with it? Please help...I'm freaking out!
Hello, i experianced the same thing in my early 20's. Im 26 now i cant recall the age i was but i was def an adult it only happened once and i cant really say why it happened im not a doctor but i can relate, im guessing i was dreaming i think i was an got to relaxed and hadnt used the restroom the night before. Best advice i can give is use the restroom before going to bed and if it happens more than once then id say start being alarmed, i guess? Sorry just thought id comment becuase ive been through the same thing.