Women's Social Community
embarrassed.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

embarrassed.

I'm so embarrassed to put this out there but I'm concerned. I'm 26 and wet the bed. Before that horrible night I hadn't done it since I was a kid. Should I see a doctor or should I not worry about it? I have been sick with a cold, could that have something to do with it? Please help...I'm freaking out!
Hello, i experianced the same thing in my early 20's. Im 26 now i cant recall the age i was but i was def an adult it only happened once and i cant really say why it happened im not a doctor but i can relate, im guessing i was dreaming i think i was an got to relaxed and hadnt used the restroom the night before. Best advice i can give is use the restroom before going to bed and if it happens more than once then id say start being alarmed, i guess? Sorry just thought id comment becuase ive been through the same thing.