Women's Social Community
hell from the neighbours kids

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

hell from the neighbours kids

I moved to my street just ova a year ago it was lovely and peaceful but then a family moved in and now its hell.there's 4 kids and their very naughty swearing at me making sexual comments throwing stuff at my house all the time I get abuse off their friends from other parts of the town all because I won't supply them wiv smokes their all under 12. Their out all hours of the day and night setting stuff on fire their smashing their own home up and other peoples. I'm not the only neighbour their doing it to there's loads.The 4 kids are aloud to do what their want their nan won't give them any disapline their mam passed away and her exuse for their behaviour is because their mother is not here. The friends though I have told their mothers what their been up to and all I got was f**k off I can't do nothing with them so don't complain to me.  The police have been called tons of times but nothing is being done. They have social services involved aswel they even no what is going on but stil allowing the children to be there.
Do you own your home? If you rent you might consider moving -- hate to say. Or you might talk a very large scary man (or ten of them?) to come "have a talk" with the lovely youths. That is so frustrating. I'm sorry.
Call child protective services and let them know that this woman is neglecting her kids.
I feel for you! Documentation is everything when it comes to these cases. I know its more work for you, but you must write down everytime they cross the line in any way. Bothering the kids, write it down, date, where when how who and what! Property damage? Write it, emotional abuse? write it.
Persistancy is the key also, drive the police crazy until they get so tired that they help you and your family and neighbors! Why should the whole peaceful neighborhood have to suffer over some bad parenting. When kids have a bad experience at home, neglect, abuse, they act out around the other kids, it's a way to get attention. Has anyone tried including them in good activities with boundaries with the other kids? It can work miracles but usually only on a one on one basis. This is a tough one. Have they ever hurt younger kids or animals? This is something that is a red flag and child pro. services would take seriously. Really, those kids are relentless on the neighbors and kids so drive CPS nuts until they do something about it. Get a letter from your attorney and show the family and CPS, Whatever it takes to restore peace, will be worth it. PRAY they move too!! Let us know how its going from time to time please. Keep calm too. God bless.