Women's Social Community
hello i need some advice
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hello i need some advice

i have been dating a boy half a year now. we have been friends for long time and he loved ever since. i didnt want to be with him bicause i fel no sexual attraction.
last year i dont know what was wrong with me i crushed on him and wanted to be with him and we began a relationship.
after a few monthes i started to feel that i am not attracted to him. i dont want to have sex with him even though we were doing things intimate but no sex. it drives me crazy because they boy loves me does everything for me. but i dont feel like having sex with him. just dont.i cant break up with him cuz i feel like i wont find any other guy who will love me that much like he does.i feel we are very very good friend and have a very nice talks together but i dont know. maybe i am stupid. could some one help me?
Related Discussions
973741_tn?1342346373
Well, we can't help it if we lack chemisry with someone.  And I think that this nice guy sounds like he deserves a girlfriend that is hot for him.  He probably would like the whole package in a relationship including someone that lusts after him and wants to be intimate with him.  He should have that.

And you should have someone that offers you the full package.  Do you want a sexless relationship?  These things don't usually get better as time goes on.  

Why don't you think you can find someone to be with that would have all of the aspects of a relationship including sexual compatibility to offer you?    Don['t sell yourself short,  good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...