Women's Social Community
how to get vagina as smoothly shaved as porn stars

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

i want to get my vagina smoothe as possible i dont like the hair
Get a Brazillian Wax
the only thing you really can do is go  get a brazillian wax, and between sessions you can buy like bio-wax they sell it at cvs, wallgreens=}
I've heard this is true, but I don't know for sure.  

Sandpaper is actually what they use to get smooth "down there".  Fine grit sandpaper.  Be sure to pat with rubbing alcohol afterwards to sooth any possible irritation and to disinfect the area.

OUCH!! YIKES!!!
Sandpaper?????    Don't think I want a pornstar smooth vagina.
If thats what it takes....I'll pass .....never heard of that....ouch!!
I've heard of that, too.
LOL!!!
lol, lmao, omg if your doing this for a guy yikes.. i wouldnt want my who ha ruff as sand paper..lol
Okay,  I was laughing really hard at what Peek said.  I usually do,  or nod my head in agreement with her.

But on a different note,  why do women want to shave absolutely clean in the pubic area? That's what lttle girls look like - no pubic hair.  I can understand hacking back some of the kudzu - but shaving completely clean?  Why do you want your genitals to look like a 7 year old's?
to much info.....thanks for sharing....
Porn stars get laser hair removal.  I swear I heard it in a radio show interview.  Really...seriously.....I swear!!!!!!!!!!!
I read Jenna Jameson's book How To Make Love Like A Porn Star.  In there she gave some of her personal tips and she said that most porn stars shave their bikini areas with Neosporin and then wash themselves and apply more after shaving to reduce redness and razor burn. I have tried it and it worked great except for the fact that Neosporin for shaving purposes gets really expensive.  I now use Nair Bikini cream, make sure the area is trimmed and then apply outside of the shower, hang out and I don't know put away clothes or whatever for the next ten minutes and then hop in the shower and wipe off with washcloth. FYI it will burn the first time you go potty afterwards but then it's all good. AHH what we do to look good for men.
smearing some deodorant/anti-perspirant on the area post-shave keeps me razorburn free.
I had a hysterectomy 21 years ago.  Due to loss of hormones, I lost all my pubic hair in front.  Only had it on the labia and where I didn't want it.  So, I have all the rest of it waxed off.  I love the clean smooth feeling of no hair.
Gee, how do you guys get through the stubble phase and how do you avoid infections after such rough treatment with waxing strips, deodorants, razors, lubricants and the like? I am all for trimming but the everlasting porn star trend makes me worry. Just make sure you do it for yourselves and not some guy who is into adolescents.
There is no stubble with waxing.  When it does grow back in, it's softer, finer and there is less of it.  Also, it does not itch after waxing.

However, I strongly advise to use a professional when waxing private areas.  Trust me, I know... and it's not pretty!!!  LOL  Do NOT do it yourself.

I didn't realize how much I would like it.  I feel so much cleaner without it.  And since I lost all I had in front anyway, I just get the rest waxed off.  If I had a choice, I would leave a landing strip, but  unfortunately that is not possible.

Let me say this again:
USE A PROFESSIONAL TO WAX PRIVATE AREAS!

I'm going to say this one more time:

I want to get wax in " my area" I am soo scared it will hurt. I mean I tear up when I get my eyebrows waxed.....who knows what I will do if I get my lilly lilly waxed...

How much does it cost?
It hurts, but just for a moment.  For me the benefits far outweight any pain.   The most important thing is to get a professional that is very experienced.  I think the cost is about $55-75.
ROFL!  Oh what a topic!  No WAY could I have some stranger ungild my lily.  I still get embarrassed visting the gyno.  Nope, can't do it.  Not gonna do it...  :-D
:D  I even get embarrassed at the hair salon....
Just mulled over Peek`s comment - must have missed it before. I think I`ll skip the 75.- for a Brazilian and browse through Home Depot instead. Sandpaper aisle. It probably works. Most likely it is nothing but sand anyway that they pour into all those expensive exfoliating fascial cremes.
no way am i going to lay there and spread my legs and hold myself this way or that way (friends who do this tell me you actually have to do this!!).  if they get $55 they can have an asst do it for me lol.  anyway my esth. told me that  you need some hair, its not healthy to be bald all the time.  plus when i did shave it all once and in the summer, lets just say its not a pretty feeling lol.

neosporin for razor bums? hmmm
i meant razor buRn not bums hahahhahaha
Why on earth is is healthier to have hair?  I asked my gynecologist and she said it's perfectly fine to not have hair if one doesn't want it.  There is no reason for it anymore.
Oh what nice mental pictures do I have now....

*stares blank at a corner*

Let me tell you that since Maddie was born... the bed's solely purpose in life is  to be slept on! hehehehe so my girlie area is a little hmmm unhabitated? (is that a word?)
and I keep it 'clean' and trimmed (most of the time) but... not like it used to be when i just got married....
Plus friggin' dh doesn't even look at it anymore! he goes for the 'ok.. let's get it on while Maddie is not fussing...' which takes usually 4 minutes, if im lucky....

argh

So i just opted for giving up and turning into a sexless beotch! lol (not that i mind it much! is that what lack of sleep do to us??)
hair was placed there for a reason lol.  it is a barrier, its not just so we have something to shave and trim you know.  not needed anymore?  thats funny!
i wouldnt say its 100% for guys only it should have a lot to do with you  hygine  shave vaginas can reduce sweaty scents and a fowl odor
Hmm...maybe you should be a Brazilian Waxer then if viewing a--holes is so much fun.
Oops, that was a comment for SixStringer - and now he`s gone :)
i got a brazillian wax for my honeymoon...it was scary, but id do it again...they say it gets smoother and lasts longer with every waxing too so dont just do it once and decide you dont like it.
oh my gosh hahaha ungild your lilly!!! LOL! yeah talk about embarassing! when i went for my brazillian, the girl who ended up doing the wax, was this girl i went to highschool with, we were in a dance production together! it was kind of embarassing too because i knew i was near my period and that it probably smelled more than usual down there...and they put you in these really embarassing positions too, i meant they wax everything!!! when she did my @$$ crack, she made me sit doggy style kind of arching my back to spread my butt open, i felt so weird...but she tried to make converstion so that i would relax. but i was mortified!
HOW DO YOU GET HIM TO LAST THAT LONG! LOL! JK!
4 MINUTES!!!!  You go girl!  HAHA
a barrier for what?
it would seem at this point a barrier for your consitant issue with a non hairy bush! lol  

so you like to get waxed, good for you.  i dont feel the need to have a discussion over your vajayjay.  it was what i was told once upon a time.  wrong or right if you feel the need to talk about it i suppose you could start a new pertykitty hair post hehe
you ****** moron i hope you are joking
I think we were around the same time...I'm looking for some of the long-time members here.  You cracked me up with your comments on this thread.  I just don't get why women want to make themselves look like 7 year old girls!!!  Pubic hair is natural!  Keep it trimmed, yes.  But any male that wants clean shaven seems a little predatorial to me...