stresses
I need some helpful advice and certainty. The last two weeks just before my period for three random days I had a single spotting in my undies and now I'm running a bit late. Me and my boyfriend don't do it much and no matter what he never cums in me (apologieze). I'm starting to stress a lot because this never happened before. I need your help please!
have u taken a pregnancy test. stress can do this to u also. id take a test and if it comes back negitive its most likely stress causeing it to be late. if its a concern if ur not pregnant the doctor can give u a shot to bring on a period. good luck. i no the dollar store has test for a dollar and they are good to use..
if it makes u feel better the same thing happened to me this month and it was just break threw bleeding then a few days later i got my period lasted only 3 days but stress does funny things with our bodys