Women's Social Community
trying to consive.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

trying to consive.

I'm 18 almost 19 and I really want to have a kid. I graduated high sschool last year and live on my own. When I tell people I want to have a kid they freak out on me and say I'm to younge.  I don't really see a problem with it because I have a stable relationship with my fiance and a stable job.. I have this feeling in me that I'm made to be a mom.. idk I guess what I'm trying to say is, is it crazy that I want to be pregnant?
Well,  it's not "crazy" to have maternal drive,  I think we're given that by God.

But it's unwise to get pregnant before you're married and have a settled life.  It's not necessary to act on the impulse - it will still be there in several years when you're able to parent a child responsibly.
you dont have to be married but settled would be good. if both you and your fiancè feel confident and ready, go for it :). mine wasnt planned, im 17wks now with my first and im 19; my partner and i couldnt be happier. we're both university students, he works and the only thing thats going to change is my plans to study, they'll be put on hold. we're completely sure about what we're doing and i hope that if you do have one that it'll go as smoothly for you as it is for me. good luck! x
Yea I was guna say u dont gotta be married to have a baby smh ........ An age is nuthin but a number if u really think u want a baby go for it its a long life changing experience. I'm pregnant with #3 , being a mom has been the best thing I've done in my life !!!!!!!
Its good to be married before kids I agree but its not ideal honestly . Things are different and people have different views . Honestly dont let people discourage you . If you feep your ready your working graduated and your fiance wants the same and hes ready as well emotionally and stable with a place of your own honestly why not ? People may look down on it because of age but at the end of the night theres woman 30years old who have no clue to raising a newborn then what you may know . Age is not a factor . Do what makes you happy
Hello hun, i dont think its crazy at all. Im 19 n my fiance n i began trying last april when i was 18. Unfortunately i hve problems with my ovaries so we havent concieved yet but weve been together almost 5 yrs n engaged almost 2. We wanted one earlier but it just wasnt the right time. If u think the time is right n he will stay n u guys r ready then i say go for it! I would have ur back 100% hun
I think it depends on so many things, some 40 year olds are like a 12 year old and some 19 year olds are like a one at 40.

It is important to be in a good relationship and to have the money, but otherwise it is all down to how you are and feel.