really need some advice....
hi im 21years of age and am in a very steady relationship with my boyfriend who is 19... i have a little boy already from a previous relationship and am now 4months pregnant with my boyfriends child.. so heres the thing we planned this pregnancy but when we first got together his ex found out she was pregnant with him child although im not 100% sure it is his, when we spoke about it he didnt no she had come off the pill and he didnt want the baby, now the baby is a few weeks old and im really emotional with it all, i could handle the fact that she was pregnant and im really happy hes involved in the babys life, but all through her pregnancy she was sending him letters telling him how much she loves him and wants him bk although the whole time they were together she was cheating on him.. i dont know what to do with my hormones being all over the place i get upset about it all the time. i have told him how i feel but hes sure the baby is his and i dont want to leave him because im having his baby as well.. please give me advice im so confused!! x
pregancy hormones are the worst. I just hope you and your boyfriend can work things out and not let her interfeer with yalls relationship because that baby need a mommy and a daddy if at all possible.If i can be of help just message me
id say maybe ask him to get a test to see if her babies really his and if he does it might releave a lot a stress
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dolphin05 wow its been forever!!! How... Comment
Mar 06
vicki595 commented on Suboxone
Jul 11
flyfishutahtrout_1 commented on Suboxone
Jul 11