Post abortion confusion
I have been married for 6 months.  My husband and I never wanted children.  We found out we were pregnant, and decided to have an abortion.  My surgical abortion was on May 15th.  The procedure was simple, and I felt fine the next day.  I bled for about 6 days (lighter than a period).  10 days after the abortion, we had sex again.  YES we used a condom, but the condom broke.  My husband did not finish inside me, and from what i've read, i shouldn't have even ovulated yet, so i didnt think i had anything to worry about.  A few days after that episode, we made love again.  We used a condom again, and because i have heard that you are super fertile after an abortion, i didnt want to risk anything, or freak out for weeks, so i took Plan B the next morning.  Seriously, 2 hours after taking Plan B, i noticed some blood in my panties.  I initially thought this was my period, so i used a tampon.  After 4 hours with the tampon in, there was barely any blood on the tampon and I havent needed one at all today (the day after plan b).  Also, i took a pregnancy test yesterday that was negative, so all of the hcg is out of my system from the original pregnancy. So, my question is, Is this my period?  Is it possibly implantation bleeding? Is this a cause of Plan B?  I am so confused and scared.  Someone please answer my question without judgement.  Thank you.  
Oh goodness.  Ya know, I don't think you are suppose to be having sex yet.  I think the guideline is 6 weeks.  No intercourse or tampons until after that time.  AND, you need to be seen again by your doctor for a post check to make sure all is in order.  Thinking this is standard procedure.  I believe pads are recommended that first 6 weeks.  

So, I don't know.  I sincerely doubt you would have gotten pregnant as your cycle would have difficulty regulating that fast after a termination.  

I see this is an old post.  But that guideline should be remembered for all who read this.  No intercourse or tampons for six weeks.  

Also, if you do not want a baby, have your husband consider a vasectomy.  good luck
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
547mll joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 09
Kayannaboo commented on Tia
Apr 22
Kayannaboo trying to change my outlook... Comment
Mar 31