1016?1310177321
abortion/termination User Group
Post abortion confusion
About This Group:

if you are considering, have gone through already or want to support someone going through a termination; here is a place you can talk openly about your beliefs, personal experiences and need for support through this controversial procedure. As well its after effects on both men and women pro life or pro choice welcome (no arguments here please.) We are all human beings and everyone needs support the following. thanks, sincerely group owner

Founded by Alex_X_18 on July 8, 2011
16 members

Post abortion confusion

I have been married for 6 months.  My husband and I never wanted children.  We found out we were pregnant, and decided to have an abortion.  My surgical abortion was on May 15th.  The procedure was simple, and I felt fine the next day.  I bled for about 6 days (lighter than a period).  10 days after the abortion, we had sex again.  YES we used a condom, but the condom broke.  My husband did not finish inside me, and from what i've read, i shouldn't have even ovulated yet, so i didnt think i had anything to worry about.  A few days after that episode, we made love again.  We used a condom again, and because i have heard that you are super fertile after an abortion, i didnt want to risk anything, or freak out for weeks, so i took Plan B the next morning.  Seriously, 2 hours after taking Plan B, i noticed some blood in my panties.  I initially thought this was my period, so i used a tampon.  After 4 hours with the tampon in, there was barely any blood on the tampon and I havent needed one at all today (the day after plan b).  Also, i took a pregnancy test yesterday that was negative, so all of the hcg is out of my system from the original pregnancy. So, my question is, Is this my period?  Is it possibly implantation bleeding? Is this a cause of Plan B?  I am so confused and scared.  Someone please answer my question without judgement.  Thank you.  
1 Comment
Oh goodness.  Ya know, I don't think you are suppose to be having sex yet.  I think the guideline is 6 weeks.  No intercourse or tampons until after that time.  AND, you need to be seen again by your doctor for a post check to make sure all is in order.  Thinking this is standard procedure.  I believe pads are recommended that first 6 weeks.  

So, I don't know.  I sincerely doubt you would have gotten pregnant as your cycle would have difficulty regulating that fast after a termination.  

I see this is an old post.  But that guideline should be remembered for all who read this.  No intercourse or tampons for six weeks.  

Also, if you do not want a baby, have your husband consider a vasectomy.  good luck
Kayannaboo feeling quite blue. Comment
Aug 11
realjimmy commented on photo
Jul 20
Rosalee22 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 12