1016?1310177321
abortion/termination User Group
Post abortion torture
About This Group:

if you are considering, have gone through already or want to support someone going through a termination; here is a place you can talk openly about your beliefs, personal experiences and need for support through this controversial procedure. As well its after effects on both men and women pro life or pro choice welcome (no arguments here please.) We are all human beings and everyone needs support the following. thanks, sincerely group owner

Founded by Alex_X_18 on July 8, 2011
15 members

Post abortion torture

I guess, im writing to tell my story. No matter how much you get told that what you did was the right thing you can really see that theyre just relieved they never had to make that choice. I have been married 9mths and had a termination in September. It was againist every fundemental part of my being at to be honest I dont know if  I will ever recover from it. I was on the depo injections and I was that unfortunate 1% that had it fail on me. My husband and I spoke about it for days. i was so emotional and hormonal at the time. I am in the middle of testifying againist my father in a sexual abuse case on top of that I lost my job because of the absentism due to the court case. My husband got a job a week after the termination however, at the time neither of us were working.
i had to think about wanted I wanted for my children if I were to have them and there was only one thing that came to mind. Stability. And i couldnt offer that. Its been two months and my husband is happy pretending it never happened while im in therapy three times a week. i dont know what would have happened if I had kept it and i never will. I have never felt such self loathing and guilt in my life and trust me my life hasnt been easy.
mikaelalynn joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
healthyminisophiesteps uploaded a new photo
Jul 27
healthyminisophiesteps made it to her weight goal! Comment
Jul 19