1016?1310177321
abortion/termination User Group
Wow-almost had panicattact while reading this.....
About This Group:

if you are considering, have gone through already or want to support someone going through a termination; here is a place you can talk openly about your beliefs, personal experiences and need for support through this controversial procedure. As well its after effects on both men and women pro life or pro choice welcome (no arguments here please.) We are all human beings and everyone needs support the following. thanks, sincerely group owner

Founded by Alex_X_18 on July 8, 2011
16 members

Plz know I JUDGE NO1  
This topic caught me offguard bc after my termination ten yrs ago is really when my whole drug addiction started! I thought  it was best for baby but I was wrong..... Each situation is so different so i can only speak for myself but tht is when everything fell apart and TODAY WAS MY YFIRST APPT W COUNCILOR so I hope to come to grips W fact I can't go back in time and make diff choices but to be so very aware and stay on depo shot so nvr to B faced with tht ever again! I was 2months and the sick do who did the procedure SHOWED  ME MY CHILD AFTER PULLING HIM OR HER OUT OF ME AND I'LL NVR GET IMAGE OUTTA MY HEAD... EVEN IN THE"TWILITE SLEEP "I REMEMBER VIVIDLY......

I THEN 4YRS AGO GOT SOBER TO HAVE A PLANNED PREGNANCY AND LOST MY CHILD AND TO THIS DAY I BLAME MYSELF BC I FEEL GOD TOOK MY LAST BABY TO HEAVEN BC I MADE THAT CHOICE W MY 1ST PREGNANCY AS IF NVR DESERVE ANOTHER CHILD OR HAPPINESS FOR THAT MATTER! WOW THIS GOT 2 heavy 2fast goodnight 2all and just think it out& make sure bc can't take this desicion back but I'm still prochoice and wish all well!
1 Comment
Oh, the sadness after the abortion.  I'm sorry it haunts you.  You felt like you were making the best decision that you could at the time.  We live life and learn lessons along the way.  Please forgive yourself.  Don't blame yourself for any future issues with pregnancy/birth.  We all live and learn.  

Peace and blessings to you always.
Kayannaboo feeling quite blue. Comment
Aug 11
realjimmy commented on photo
Jul 20
Rosalee22 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 12