anxiety related disorders User Group
NEED HELP ASAP PLEASEEE
About This Group:

If your feeling unreal, dissociated or away from yourself, your not alone, there is help at hand

Founded by Haffeeza on February 5, 2010
119 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

NEED HELP ASAP PLEASEEE

(ASAP HELP)19 yr old male was healthy then things started goin down hill FAST PLEASE HELP!!!!Back in june 2011 i experienced a 14 day headache have had to C/T scan done and nothing showed up wrong.... but the headaches are the least of my consern i can deal with that between september 2011 and now (october 12 2011) I have been having a burning sensation that usually starts in my chest and shoulders and moves up in my head and my teeth ???
I ended up not feeling so well so i layed down in bed and started out with a bad chest pain left side of chest then i get this horrible burning sensation throughout my whole body the doctor say it is all from axiety could there be any other cause???
  The doctors have me on Novo-Nortripyline10mg ( to get the headaches to go from almost daily to a one or two a week ). mylan-paroxetine 20mg ( to stop anxiety ) "even thought they wont kick in for a few weeks" and im also using teva lorazepam .5mg
Recent Activity
Blank
LookingForBlueSkies joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 07
480448_tn?1403547723
Blank
nursegirl6572 commented on Depression and anxiet...
May 25
Blank
lisadn1234 commented on Depression and anxiet...
May 25
MedHelp Health Answers