Son with Apergers very depressed and anxious
My son is 16, just ended a relationship with his girlfriend, really has no other friends and has always suffered from anxiety and stress with relationships and social situations.  He feels he has nothing to live for and will die alone.  He is very very intelligent and trying to cope with school.  After his breakup with his girlfriend, he was hospitalized for a week with suicidal thoughts.  He does take an antidepressant and anti anxiety med.  I cant find anything that makes him happy anymore, he doesnt have many friends and the ones he has are just typical teenage boys that dont get what he is going through or care enough to be there for him.  He sees a therapist everyweek but I am at my wits end trying to help him through this.  He has meltdowns about 2 times per week and becomes practically non-functional. Any help out there for him?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Kayannaboo commented on Tia
Apr 22
Kayannaboo trying to change my outlook... Comment
Mar 31
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26