anxiety related disorders User Group
very anxity
About This Group:

If your feeling unreal, dissociated or away from yourself, your not alone, there is help at hand

Founded by Haffeeza on February 5, 2010
117 members

very anxity

hello please help me I am very worried
yesterday I cantact with my friend  who is carrier of Hepatit b and he tell me that my doctor said in 12 years ago I cant transmite Hepatit B to anyyone but I dont know It s true or not
I felt when he was talking a bit of his saliva splash in my eyes but I m not sure and I have doubt that the saliva splash in my eyes. because we had fifty or more distance and I was not in Parallel of his mouth .also I have Obsessions and I dont like tests because I am afrid very much and I will be  became crazy because I fear I get Hepatit B and transmite to my family memebers. please help me should I be worried?
I hate testing beacause I have fobia of this deaseae such a HIV and Hepatit B can I ignore my fear?  if  in your opinion I must go and test is it essential that  I do somethings to prevent HBV to my family members before testing ?(because I must test 6 mounths later?
Throbbing bits
Feb 20 by Oddbod
brodie22 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 02
Eveningsun joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 29