834?1291925846
bible study group User Group
Can anyone help with this question?
About This Group:

coming to gether to share things and learn things about the bible. ( god's word)

Founded by favored07 on December 9, 2010
53 members

Can anyone help with this question?

Hi everyone!  First let me say I'm a true believer in god. I've been saved and baptised but I'm ashamed to say that I do not go to church as I should.  I pray daily and ask for forgiveness and thank him for my blessings.  To make this as short as possible I was just wondering what the bible says about tattoos.  My brother is wanting to get one and of course he's young, he's 27 and my dad is talking about how much of a sin it is and he's not welcome in his house if he does.  Can someone please tell me what it says in the bible about tattoos?  Thanks in advance.
Leviticus 19:28 Ye shall not make any cutting in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon yourselves. I am the LORD.

Agree with the scripture above. I pray he doesn't get the tattoo. But your father should show love toward your brother. Both my sons have tattoos, but each time they needed to stay with us, we welcomed them. God says in Jeremiah 31:3; The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying: “Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.

When we show God's agape love, we may not agree with what a person does, but we don't make them feel like they are not important and minister to them in the authority of God's Love... Be blessed...

jimi1822 " On Hanukkah, the first da... Comment
Dec 16
Des_a_rae commented on renae176's status
Dec 14
RockRose commented on RockRose's status
Dec 13