Should a Christian use social networking tools (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, blogs, etc.)?
Hundreds of millions of people are running toward social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter to participate in the relational components of the Internet. Are these networks the next big mission field or an enormous waste of time? Should a Christian participate in social networking? The answer to these questions should be determined by whether we can honestly ask God to bless and use our actions for His own good purposes. “So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31). If we are willing to let God use our participation for His glory, we have freedom to participate.

I see nothing wrong with it if we are being responsible. We can even use it for God's glory. If we find it's a temptation to do wrong, then I think we should abstain.
Good questions!  I have asked them of myself and recheck using them.  Just to be clear...I use fb.  But, I'm a field missionary sending pictures and reports through it as well as using it for "social networking."  I do have to say that some people spend a lot of time on it.  Maybe I'm leaning toward the profitability margin.  It has to show significant profit for me to continue?  DK about how long or how much i'll use it tomorrow or next week.  

Continuing to recheck..
sd
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
RockRose Merry Christmas! Comment
Dec 25
Des_a_rae commented on Belle313's status
Nov 09
Des_a_rae commented on Panicking over IVF pr...
Nov 08