770?1284918172
bipolar and social anxiety and other mental disorders User Group
Caonstant gagging
About This Group:

Time to heal come chat and make friends lets help each other understand how our minds work, i have been studieing psychology for 10 months now and have learnt to understand how my brain works andd who i am and to be honest its helped me alot and i would like to help everyone who has the same problem i do or any other illness.xxxxxx

Founded by 25andhurt on September 19, 2010
48 members

Caonstant gagging

My son is 23 years old and for the last 2 to 3 years has suffered from a constant gagging in his throat. He gags so bad that he at times will throw up. We have spent untold amount of money trying to get a solution to this with no luck. We have taken him to ear nose and throat specialist, had an upper GI, and mental health specialist. They seem to think it is from anxiety and have tried several medications to relieve it but again no luck. Three years ago our family doctor prescribed xanax which really screwed him up. It took him a year to clear out from that med but since that time he has this overwelming gagging. He is now unable to work, sociallize, and can not even leave the house now. He is becoming increasingly depressed with this. We don't know where to turn now. We need help desperately so he can have a somewhat normal life.
simply_dee_ joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 15
drifter0213 commented on Infiltrated Fistula
Apr 12
mysticbookworm Iiiiiit's Hump Day! Comment
Apr 09