Aa
A
A
Close
Seem to be feeling Worse not better...
Hello, I am new to this whole MedHelp community, but I am at a loss as to what to do... I have been treated for depression of one for or another since the early '90's. I suffered horrible depression as a teen and I go through peroids of remission for a few years. Then when I turned 23 or so I finally got help and went to a Mental Helth facility in the area I lived. My cycles usually run good for several years and then I seem to regress... Medications help most of the time. I am on antidepressants and ADHD medication at the moment. I also have some other health conditions and suffer cronic pain. I feel like I am loosing my mind again. I take my medications, ALL of them. I want to feel better. But, I seems like a large majority cause such horrible side effects to me that I can not hardly take them.The cause Daibetic symptoms to the point i was going to need insulin, so they took me off the antipsycotics/moodstabilizers. I seemed to be doing a little better with the sugar, my A1C dropped to a 4.5. But my depression kind of waivers. the pain was worse, and we also (the Dr. looked at my symptoms) and suggested I not consume artificial sweetners either. No sugar or Nutrasweet, or sweenand Low. some of the pain was relieved. but not all. I went to my Psych appointment to day and they asked for a drug screen. I kind of thought that maybe 2 months ago I didnt give a big enough sample... I found out my medication drug screen was negative. My medications were not showing up. They tested for the 2 controled substances that are prescribed to me. The test was NEGATIVE. I freeked out! Which didnot help my situation. Reguardless of what that screen says I take my medications. I am afraid they may refuse me services. Or even make it worse for me, and mess with my insurance. I seem to not be able to help myself out of the funk i have been in for about 2 months now... and this is just about to make me crazy. I cant prove that i take my meds, the screen says I am not. What do I do. I am so tired of trying to feel better. And, this is really pushing me over the "edge"
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
282524 tn?1348492612
can it be that the med isnt at a high enough dose [ i no it has been awhile since u postd but i thought i would answer anyway]  i hope that ur doin better
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on tardive dyskinesia
Jun 20
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28
4730868 tn?1362623278