family members of prisoner User Group
LITTLE BROTHER N PRISON
About This Group:

family members dealing with a loved one being held in prison.

Founded by Iowachild5 on May 31, 2010
13 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

LITTLE BROTHER N PRISON

im 30 years old & i hav a brother that has been n prison 4 2years now.  he has 2 years 2 go. he was charged with robbery. but he has been in & out of system since he was a small child. he didnt hav a very good childhood, i just wish things would hav changed 4 him when he became an adult. our mom makes excuses for him all the time so he has ever had 2 stand on his own 2 feet. i hav tried 2 b there 4 him but he has burnd alot of bridges with the family. dont get me i lov my little brother but i hav a hard time trustin him. my question is how can i hav a relationship with him & not get hurt?
1 Comment
Blank
WOW!  That's a tough one. I am so sorry that things have not gotten any better for your brother.  As for you having a relationship with him and not getting hurt, let's just say it will take alot of therapy.  I am sure that he also is having trouble trusting anyone and has much anger.  I'm no expert or anything, but having a relationship with him will take time. I mentioned therapy because in order to really bring a family together after someone has been incarcerated, can really help with the relationship process.  Best of luck.
Blank
Recent Activity
4156010_tn?1380106525
Blank
AmyUK89 I haven't been on here for ... Comment
Oct 01
1287017_tn?1391057752
Blank
DellaKemp commented on photo
Jul 25
1287017_tn?1391057752
Blank