Aa
A
A
Close
282524_tn?1348492612
LITTLE BROTHER N PRISON
im 30 years old & i hav a brother that has been n prison 4 2years now.  he has 2 years 2 go. he was charged with robbery. but he has been in & out of system since he was a small child. he didnt hav a very good childhood, i just wish things would hav changed 4 him when he became an adult. our mom makes excuses for him all the time so he has ever had 2 stand on his own 2 feet. i hav tried 2 b there 4 him but he has burnd alot of bridges with the family. dont get me i lov my little brother but i hav a hard time trustin him. my question is how can i hav a relationship with him & not get hurt?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
WOW!  That's a tough one. I am so sorry that things have not gotten any better for your brother.  As for you having a relationship with him and not getting hurt, let's just say it will take alot of therapy.  I am sure that he also is having trouble trusting anyone and has much anger.  I'm no expert or anything, but having a relationship with him will take time. I mentioned therapy because in order to really bring a family together after someone has been incarcerated, can really help with the relationship process.  Best of luck.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
1287017_tn?1391057752
Blank
DellaKemp Patiently waiting for my se... Comment
Feb 27
4156010_tn?1380106525
Blank
AmyUK89 I haven't been on here for ... Comment
10/14
1287017_tn?1391057752