family members of prisoner User Group
Partner in Prison?
About This Group:

family members dealing with a loved one being held in prison.

Founded by Iowachild5 on May 31, 2010
13 members

Partner in Prison?

Hi Everyone,

I am an undergraduate psychology student at University in the UK and I am conducting research on the psychological well-being of prisoner’s partners for my dissertation. This research will help public awareness of the effect of imprisonment on a loved one and could also help towards providing more support for prisoner’s families.

To take part in this study you must be a female with a male partner/spouse/husband/boyfriend in prison. The questionnaire should take roughly 10-15 minutes to complete. Your participation is voluntary and completely confidential and you are able to withdraw from the study at any point throughout the duration of the survey.

If you wish to participate the deadline to complete the questionnaire is 9th February 2013, please click the link below (or copy and paste the link into a new internet browser) to be directed to the questionnaire.

Link: www.dotsurvey.me/651kwre8-41avw45

Thank you.
DellaKemp commented on photo
Jul 25
DellaKemp Graduation is Almost Here. ... Comment
May 25
DellaKemp commented on DellaKemp's status
Mar 29