Why Do I Feel This Way
I feel as though my life is spinning out of control the past few years.  In 2008 & 2009 I had back surgeries (both didn't work), and now walk with a cane. Nobody pays attention to me because of the cane, so dating doesn't work for me. I am bipolar and my depression comes and goes. I am gaining weight. I feel more paranoid than not. Been having more anxiety attacks than I have been since diagnosed back in 07/1996. I am fine when I wake up and as soon as someone says something wrong to me at work I just loose it - I end up crying, rapid heartbeat, feeling extremely paranoid and have to go to the bathroom so I don't cause a scene. Worried that my health is going to cause my job. I am addicted to Vitamin C pills. Oh and the anger is bad as well. I barely have any friends. Not sure why I joined - guess I just need to know that someone cares and that is listening to ME.

Hi sorry it has taken so long to reply but I have been away,

I do care and I am here to listen,
Are you on medications to help with the paranoia and bi polar?

Denise
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
newmanandjimmy commented on Adding Abilify
Jul 12
drifter0213 commented on tardive dyskinesia
Jun 20
drifter0213 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28