give and get emotional support User Group
feeling anger
About This Group:

a place for all to come and help other medhelp members with ALL and ANY life issues, rather it be family, money, job, or even your car breaking down, whatever you are in need of talking about and recieving a little emotional support.

Founded by leeisgettingclean on September 28, 2009
98 members

feeling anger

All day today I have felt depressed,anger,rage and hate.I woke up feeling like thisIt sound sick but today I've really wanted to hurt and kill my brother.I have kept my hate and rage in my whole life and now my counsellor has made me face it,I need to learn how to control it,The alcohol and codeine used to do it now I have no safety valve,I so feel like going back to what I know and understand I can't handle these emotions at the surface.I am just so angry at everything right now including myself.    
1 Comment
hey girl, give me a ring when you get this alright? you need to just sat back and see how far you have come since being clean. you have a good relationship with your girl, your grandson, and others in your family, you can not let your sick brother destroy anything else in your life, he has already takin what he has from you, dont give hm anthing else, not even another moment of your thoughts!
drifter0213 commented on Constantly talking to...
Oct 28
honey156 commented on breezytoo's status
Oct 16
Dee1956 commented on sam
Oct 15