give and get emotional support User Group
is anyone still here??
About This Group:

a place for all to come and help other medhelp members with ALL and ANY life issues, rather it be family, money, job, or even your car breaking down, whatever you are in need of talking about and recieving a little emotional support.

Founded by leeisgettingclean on September 28, 2009
98 members

is anyone still here??

hey guys//gals..I just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone. I am feeling better today than i have n a few days,,,me and my bf are in a weird stage...we split up but i still have to live here for the time being and we are actually getting along better than ever...we are spending more time together doing the things we stoped doing while we were together...i am not sure whats going on with that, i am just going to ride it out and see what comes of it. How are you all doing?? Denise, you doing alright? I have not heard from you in a while, and Steve,  how are u? Has anyone heard from Brandy?--anyways everyone, just let me know how you all are doing
1 Comment
Hey Lee I'm still here I check this site everyday but it's very slow at the moment I haven't herard from Brandy,Norcos tried to call her but it goes straight to answering machine.Denise
Czezcky commented on Conversion table othe...
Jul 13
drifter0213 commented on my love
Jul 10
dominosarah commented on my love
Jul 09