give and get emotional support User Group
please help
About This Group:

a place for all to come and help other medhelp members with ALL and ANY life issues, rather it be family, money, job, or even your car breaking down, whatever you are in need of talking about and recieving a little emotional support.

Founded by leeisgettingclean on September 28, 2009
98 members

please help

i want to write my problem...i don't know whether you can help me or not!...but if you help me,i'll be really glad and thankful:)...please thanks god for not being instead of me!!!this is my problem:99 percent of my friends and people live around me,when i want to talk to them,they don't pay attention to me very much!!!they like to speak with other friends!!however,i am their good friend they prefer to talk to their own friends,i mean other friends!! i don't know,WHY??i'm not a very ugly girl,just my nose ia alittle big.i never try to make them sad...when i want to talk to them,it's really clear that they are forced to answer and they leave me soon!!...about one of my good friends,sometimes,in the middle of my talks,when one of her friends come beside her,she don't listen to me anymore!!!!!:((...so,some of my friends tell me that you are totally different on facebook or in messages you send and on internet!!!!when i say why i'm different?!!!they answer that you speak more on internet but you are very quiet when we are face to face!!!!...but not all of them,99 percent are like this...:((((i'm sure if you don't tell me a solution,you can at least believe me:((...they just think about themselves:((....if i ask them:HOW ARE YOU?several times,there is just 1 percent posibility for me to hear how are you? from them!!!:(((((((((......i miss some of them but they never miss me:((...and i'm sure it's impossible for someone to miss me especially my friends that are absolutely emotionless:((((...oh god,i'm so poor:(((...when they have party with their friends,they seldom invite me    :((...when i write for them that i want to see you,99 percent of time,their answer is negetive and i have to go just in front of their house to see them and i'm really sure that they don't like to meet me at all:(((....when they are in my school bus,they are very friendly,but when i change my school bus,most of them seem that they don't know me anymore:(((they hardly,even say HELLO!!!!!!:((...i don't know what is my fault?/?????someone TELL me,please...it's very interesting that in their opinion,i'm a really kind girl,too!!!!!!...maybe i'm too repulsive or they are selfish...but someone tell me WHAT CAN MAKE PEOPLE too DISGUSTING LIKE ME???????????!!!!!!!!!...i don't know what to do...i was looking for somebody to chat and write my feeling:((((((....i need sympathetic...i didn't like to take your time,i'm just tired...i was not kidding,all of my sentences were TRUTH.I beg your help.PLEASE HELP ME!
Okay honey I think I can see where your problem lies. You can write English okay but if the readers don't realize that English is not your first language, then they can have a little problem interpreting the language or style of writting. I'm not good at explaining it either.
Perhaps you should say I am from Russia and my English isn't polished yet. I may have some errors in speaking or writting.
  Now to the important part. I am very sorry that you have been hurt by the other kids, I am a school bus driver so I am around lots & lots of teenagers everyday. I can tell you this much, not every teenager knows how to be a friend yet. Don't waste your precious time on the people who show you that they don't want to be friends. There are alot of phony people out there, it doesn't matter what country you are in, human nature is the same. Maybe you are trying to be friends with the wrong people.Talk to some of the quieter people, maybe someone else who has a hard time meeting people. If you are trying to be friends with the loud so called "popular" kids, that is not where you will find true friends. Especially the kids who sit in the back of the bus. I may be generalizing but for the most part those are the trouble makers back there. Sharing particular interests is a good way to meet friends. Like a culture or reading or chess club. Do you have those in Russia? Ski, swim, tennis club? To have a friend you must be a friend, my mother use to tell me "At the end of your life you will be able to count your true friends on one hand, and that is if you are fortunate" Good friends are like gold, they are worth waiting for, worth looking for. Please don't think it is you honey, it is not! You will find your friends when you learn how to pick them. It is not always easy to be a teenager, and it can be tragic for some. Just please don't let those losers effect the way you feel about yourself! If you ever want to talk just message me. You are beautiful inside & out! Huggs♥♥♥
thanks.yes we have ski,swim and tennis club:)...i think i'm also a little pessimistic and too touchy and sensitive...i'll chat with you later...have a super day;))
You English is good.There is no problem in reading and understanding message by you.You are beautiful from inside.For talking with people, I write blog.For having communication, You need to know persons.It is easier to know persons being frank & talk with openness.First you have to know yourself.There are numerous way to understand personality for people ready to share some details.Asking socializing habit, Knowing friends  lists in social sites like Facebook, the Testimony, zodiac sign of astrology study.But I find Ferro B test on answers to question.First you have to know yourself.Silently study & learn report of yourself.http://www.socionics.com/sta/sta_turbo_xl.html is the credible site to study yourself.Make friendly approach to convince other share profile.
Please visit my blog
kkkkkkkkk1 commented on Conversion table othe...
Nov 09
drifter0213 commented on Constantly talking to...
Oct 28
honey156 commented on breezytoo's status
Oct 16