give and get emotional support User Group
tears
About This Group:

a place for all to come and help other medhelp members with ALL and ANY life issues, rather it be family, money, job, or even your car breaking down, whatever you are in need of talking about and recieving a little emotional support.

Founded by leeisgettingclean on September 28, 2009
98 members

tears

I'm sick of crying for no reason,or is there a reason,counselling is getting harder why put myself through it,I know if I don't get my life sorted I would drink and do codeine again,I have to keep going with the counselling no matter how hard it gets or how much I hurt.The pain is sometimes unbearable mental anguish I call it.I know I have to get through this but it could take years-It's only been 5 months and we haven't really scratched the surface of my inner most thoughts and feelings that run my life.I knew it would be hard but how much can my brain take.I'm feeling bombarded with everything all at once.
rnangel Wow! It's been awhile since... Comment
Aug 12
Czezcky commented on Conversion table othe...
Jul 13
drifter0213 commented on my love
Jul 10