give and get emotional support User Group
why do I have to hurt emotionally?
About This Group:

a place for all to come and help other medhelp members with ALL and ANY life issues, rather it be family, money, job, or even your car breaking down, whatever you are in need of talking about and recieving a little emotional support.

Founded by leeisgettingclean on September 28, 2009
98 members

why do I have to hurt emotionally?

I been through alot in life, but I have survived it all physically but emotionally and spiritually it has taken alot out of me and I just want someone to validate my feelings and be able to cry with me rather than telling me to just get over it,is there anyone out there who wouldn,t mind talking to me? sincerely francie
1 Comment
Hi,sorry it took me so long to read your post,I like you have been through a lot and got sick of people telling me to forget about it and get over it,I was angry,felt guilty and just wanted to cry but couldn't,I even felt like hurting the people that hurt me.I finally found a therapist that let me have my feelings and emotions and validated what I was feeling and that has helped me come to terms with my life,Not forgetting about it or getting over it.I'd be more than happy to talk with you.

Denise
caregiver222 commented on toys
Dec 09
toys
Dec 07 by drifter0213
toys
Dec 07 by drifter0213