why do I have to hurt emotionally?
I been through alot in life, but I have survived it all physically but emotionally and spiritually it has taken alot out of me and I just want someone to validate my feelings and be able to cry with me rather than telling me to just get over it,is there anyone out there who wouldn,t mind talking to me? sincerely francie
Hi,sorry it took me so long to read your post,I like you have been through a lot and got sick of people telling me to forget about it and get over it,I was angry,felt guilty and just wanted to cry but couldn't,I even felt like hurting the people that hurt me.I finally found a therapist that let me have my feelings and emotions and validated what I was feeling and that has helped me come to terms with my life,Not forgetting about it or getting over it.I'd be more than happy to talk with you.

Denise
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Dec 04
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30