Annoying IGM!
Hello ladies,

I also have IBM since feb 2012, it started with a big lump in right breast and eventually in sep 2012 I started having flare ups....since July I m  being seen by a breast surgeon, I have done biopsy and mamograms.....I'm not on any medication as my doctor said that  I will be having these symptoms for another year or so and that it will resolve on its own ...she does not want to do any form of surgery or give me steroids as it has not proven to be helpful.......as of now I have absess and the doctor has just did a small incision and I try to clean it all the time......I don't know how long I have to suffer ,what will be the end result ?...and ....I sill have a big lump in my breast which has not gone.
Sorry I mean to say IGM......these silly spelling checks on iPads :-))
Hi Luda- Sorry to hear you are struggling through this disease too.

I am seeing both a breast surgeon and a Rheumatologist.  The Rheumatologist is the one who is overseeing the medication I am taking.  I think there are medications that can help, although they are not the most fun options.  Anyway, you might want to see a Rheumatologist if you want to explore medication options.

Take care and good luck!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
LiliaMC is devastated by last night... Comment
May 25
LiliaMC commented on Clifford47's status
May 24
Smiles4TheSoul joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 21