Its been over a year
I'm doing well no reoccurrence. Over much thought... I believe that I had a large build up of Toxins in my body from not exercising eating habits and the environment.  Now I've been exercising and drinking aloe vera Mulit Vitamins.  I'm Better.  Apparently in Cows Mastitis can form do to their environment  and that there is a bacteria that helps contains these toxins and helps the toxins Build.  Thats why Medication is usual used to attack it.  So I think I just need to keep my Toxins down.  
Hi! I'm glad to hear you are well.  How long did your GM last?  

I agree with you on the toxins!  I think I had a lot if toxins in my body from not eating healthy, plus had alot of stress so I think that's why I got GM.  I have also been eating healthy, taking turmeric capsules, drinking turmeric and I have noticed improvement without medication.  

Did you ever take steroids or methotrexate ate for your GM?  If so, for how long?  

Thank you for keeping us updated and giving us all hope that one day we will also be better! I hope you continue to be GM free!
My GM Lasted 2 months to diagnosis  6 months of treatment. No steroids but I took to types of meds.  I can get back to you on the name I kept the bottle incase of emergency or travelling.  Thanks for the good wishes. i hope you get where I am.  I do Tend to still get colds easier tho.  Hopefully I can figure that out.
I am Still Okay.   So far so good Just Need to visist my Doctor to find out something new that has been happening in my crease of my Breast. It seems to be inflamed with a red dot.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Romo1113 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14
Amy_2016 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 08
jemao joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 17