563?1263745088
granulomatous mastitis User Group
Its been over a year
About This Group:

This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.

Founded by JoJo45 on January 17, 2010
255 members

Its been over a year

I'm doing well no reoccurrence. Over much thought... I believe that I had a large build up of Toxins in my body from not exercising eating habits and the environment.  Now I've been exercising and drinking aloe vera Mulit Vitamins.  I'm Better.  Apparently in Cows Mastitis can form do to their environment  and that there is a bacteria that helps contains these toxins and helps the toxins Build.  Thats why Medication is usual used to attack it.  So I think I just need to keep my Toxins down.  
Hi! I'm glad to hear you are well.  How long did your GM last?  

I agree with you on the toxins!  I think I had a lot if toxins in my body from not eating healthy, plus had alot of stress so I think that's why I got GM.  I have also been eating healthy, taking turmeric capsules, drinking turmeric and I have noticed improvement without medication.  

Did you ever take steroids or methotrexate ate for your GM?  If so, for how long?  

Thank you for keeping us updated and giving us all hope that one day we will also be better! I hope you continue to be GM free!
My GM Lasted 2 months to diagnosis  6 months of treatment. No steroids but I took to types of meds.  I can get back to you on the name I kept the bottle incase of emergency or travelling.  Thanks for the good wishes. i hope you get where I am.  I do Tend to still get colds easier tho.  Hopefully I can figure that out.
I am Still Okay.   So far so good Just Need to visist my Doctor to find out something new that has been happening in my crease of my Breast. It seems to be inflamed with a red dot.
87girl joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 09
raybirds joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 16
samaz joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 13