563?1263745088
granulomatous mastitis User Group
Lymph nodes
About This Group:

This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.

Founded by JoJo45 on January 17, 2010
246 members

Lymph nodes

HI all!
I have had GM for almost 12 months now...and today I found a Lymph node under my arm (the one of the GM Breast), went to a Doctor and she said that they need to take a look at the Lymph Node...anyways I have my Doctor appointment tomorrow to check it out...I will keep you posted.
Do you have or did you have lymph nodes?
Scary!
Thanks!
It wasn't a lymph node, at least my Doctor couldn't find it! He send me some images of my armpit and breast! Going on the 27th..
Glad everything turned out okay!
I am not sure what you mean by "found a lymph node."  Do you mean you found a lump in the armpit?  I have a little story about that.  Here's a repeat of something I wrote a while ago in this forum:

I had a bit of a scare around December 8. My armpit (on the same side as the GM) started hurting (that's happened before, so I ignored it). When I my hand there to feel where the pain was, there was a huge lump, and when I looked at it in the mirror I could see two red dots in the middle of a protruding lump (the size of two green grapes). So, I guess it was a double cyst. The pain was pretty intense, but it was the kind that comes with pressure or movement, not the stabbing pain that comes even when you are still and which is characteristic of GM.  Anyway, I did not panic.  I made a poultice out of clay and secured it with the huge size bandaid.  I wore clay for about six days, changing the poultice about twice a day and the cysts disappeared.  During that time I got another cyst between my diseased breast and the armpit.  It was a lot smaller.  I did the same thing with a lump of clay and a bandaid and three days later it was gone.

The clay I was talking about is calcium bentonite clay (cheap and effective).

Sar024 joined this group
Welcome them!
Lopine808 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 17
Song4033 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14