563?1263745088
granulomatous mastitis User Group
Nodules
About This Group:

This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.

Founded by JoJo45 on January 17, 2010
290 members

Nodules

Hi all!
Do you have nodules? Do you think the nodules become abcesses?
I am lost..please help!
Thanks!
I'm not sure about nodules, maybe it's the inflammation (white blood cells attacking the infection for a hardness).  I noticed my abscesses are first red areas, that turn reddish-purple then fill with pus.  Then I have the surgeon drain it.
thank you for your answer!
what I mean with nodules are
solid in the mammary gland and after some weeks they start turning pink then red and become abscesses. Right now I have 4 (very small) not ready to convert in abscesses, the rest of them have healed.
I have my Doctor doing a needle aspiration every time I need it, they don't want to "cut" the abscess as it may take longer to heal.
I know may sound weird, but I am doing Bee Venom tratement and I am off the drugs right now, my joint pain has gone and my breast is slowing down the processes.
Thanks a lot for your response
Veronica
Lumpy83 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 26
LiliaMC commented on Natastron's status
Jun 20
LiliaMC is devastated by last night... Comment
May 25