Non profit org for mastitis/ mastectomy patients
My beautiful strong Ladies-
As you know I am new to this group in the hopes that we can help each heal. And the more I talk to you the more I find out abt gm and mastitis itself. As I've been healing and coming to terms, I've been turning to creating art. I have set up a charity acct and want to start a non profit for mastitis/ mastectomy patients to help them thru their time of need. The problem is to set up a non profit it takes abt 4 grand and a cpa to handle the paperwork. If any of you thru your networking know of anyone that would be interested in helping me set this up by sponsoring- donations- time- art- or helping a clueless person get this started this has become a dream of mine. 80 percent of my sales will be donated at the end of the year to a foundation until I can get this set up and running. - I want to call it Silver Lining- bc there is a silver lining for all of us. And whether it be a phone support line, help with counseling, drs visits, surgery, prosthetics, or post op care mentally or physically----- I want to see this dream become a reality. Thank you for all yourhealing energy and thoughts and warm wishes to my posts- Gabrielle
I think that is an awesomr idea !
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
SPS15 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 19
Jolene760 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 20
Romo1113 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14