Non profit org for mastitis/ mastectomy patients
My beautiful strong Ladies-
As you know I am new to this group in the hopes that we can help each heal. And the more I talk to you the more I find out abt gm and mastitis itself. As I've been healing and coming to terms, I've been turning to creating art. I have set up a charity acct and want to start a non profit for mastitis/ mastectomy patients to help them thru their time of need. The problem is to set up a non profit it takes abt 4 grand and a cpa to handle the paperwork. If any of you thru your networking know of anyone that would be interested in helping me set this up by sponsoring- donations- time- art- or helping a clueless person get this started this has become a dream of mine. 80 percent of my sales will be donated at the end of the year to a foundation until I can get this set up and running. - I want to call it Silver Lining- bc there is a silver lining for all of us. And whether it be a phone support line, help with counseling, drs visits, surgery, prosthetics, or post op care mentally or physically----- I want to see this dream become a reality. Thank you for all yourhealing energy and thoughts and warm wishes to my posts- Gabrielle
I think that is an awesomr idea !
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Jolene760 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 20
Romo1113 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14
Amy_2016 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 08