563?1263745088
granulomatous mastitis User Group
Non profit org for mastitis/ mastectomy patients
About This Group:

This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.

Founded by JoJo45 on January 17, 2010
248 members

7003747?1308603720
My beautiful strong Ladies-
As you know I am new to this group in the hopes that we can help each heal. And the more I talk to you the more I find out abt gm and mastitis itself. As I've been healing and coming to terms, I've been turning to creating art. I have set up a charity acct and want to start a non profit for mastitis/ mastectomy patients to help them thru their time of need. The problem is to set up a non profit it takes abt 4 grand and a cpa to handle the paperwork. If any of you thru your networking know of anyone that would be interested in helping me set this up by sponsoring- donations- time- art- or helping a clueless person get this started this has become a dream of mine. 80 percent of my sales will be donated at the end of the year to a foundation until I can get this set up and running. - I want to call it Silver Lining- bc there is a silver lining for all of us. And whether it be a phone support line, help with counseling, drs visits, surgery, prosthetics, or post op care mentally or physically----- I want to see this dream become a reality. Thank you for all yourhealing energy and thoughts and warm wishes to my posts- Gabrielle
1 Comment
I think that is an awesomr idea !
momnyc joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 13
B22mama joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 12
Sar024 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 19