563?1263745088
granulomatous mastitis User Group
Pain in my back near shoulder blade
About This Group:

This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.

Founded by JoJo45 on January 17, 2010
242 members

Pain in my back near shoulder blade

Ever since my GM started I've had this annoying pain in my back.  It's deep in my back, not any muscles on the surface.  It's located in my back on the same side of my GM breast and right around or below my shoulder blade.  When I look at my back in the mirror I can almost see a circle area on my skin that's kind of whiter in color, its gard to see or notice the circle but if I'm mot imagining things, I do see one.  Does anyone else have this or know what it could be from?  
That's scary, I personally haven't noticed anything on my back nor any pain just your regular back pain I'm pretty heavy on top so Idk if that's what it is especially more with the hard mass coming and stuff.  Have you told your Dr yet?
Yeah it started when I first got GM.  I think it's just pain from the inflammation.  It comes and goes that's why.  I did tell my doctor, we did an X-ray and everything looked fine. Ever since I started my short steroid dosage, I haven't felt the pain so I guess that's why I assume its just the inflammation radiating back there.  The circle may be my imagination.  
Lopine808 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 30
Dinaxxxx joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 03
c_mo joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 28