Prednisone 20mg
Hi all!
I have been diagnosed with IGM 3 months ago, after being taking antibiotics for 3 months! Biopsy was done and GM was the result (Docotors sent the Biopsy to Brasil to have a second opinion).
I have 3 excellent Doctors treating me: they put me under 20mg of prednisone for 2 weeks, then 15 mg, then 10 and then 5mg: at that point I have little nodules showing out of my breast and Doctors decided to go back to 20mg, I have been under that dosis for the last week.
With 20mg my breast is not better nor worse. They talked about a small sugery to help the prednisone, but I am not sure about it; as I read here that it doesn't help.
My question is; do you know if MG goes away with prednisone? Sometimes I think the prednisone dosis I am taking is really low compared with other woman in same situation.
The good part of all this prednisone thing is that my nipple is not longer inverted.
Thanks to all!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
jemao joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 17
jemao joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 16
Lumpy83 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 26