563?1263745088
granulomatous mastitis User Group
Softer breast
About This Group:

This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.

Founded by JoJo45 on January 17, 2010
248 members

Softer breast

My breast is getting softer (is almost like the other breast), but I still have some nodules..does it mean it is getting better? Hope so hope so hope so!!!!!!!
Take care girls!
i have imaging today!
not sure but I think I am getting GM in the other breast...lets see what Doctors say today!
Hey Veronica, how did your imaging go?  Do you have GM in other breast?  Can u tell me again how long you've had GM and if you took any meds.

I hope everything went ok.  Take care and let me know how the turmeric goes for you.
Hi! Nope thanks God the other breast is OK!
I have had GM for almost a year now, and I am not taking any medications.
I still have some little masses in my breast, by overall is doing much much better.
Take care!
momnyc joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 13
B22mama joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 12
Sar024 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 19