563?1263745088
granulomatous mastitis User Group
Stress related?
About This Group:

This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.

Founded by JoJo45 on January 17, 2010
289 members

Stress related?

Hi everyone, if you can take a second to answer this poll and feel free to add any comments you wish.  Just kind of wondering if you were under a great deal of stress right before symptoms of GM began?  I know for me, I definitely had way too much on my plate, took on too many life roles, and think, partly, it allowed my body to bring on the GM.
1 Comment
Disregard this post.  I don't know how to delete it, but I posted it before I could add my POLL to it.  
Smiles4TheSoul joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 21
Sush560 It's gone with homeopathy! Comment
Mar 10
Sush560 commented on Sush560's status
Mar 10