What causes these flare ups?
Has anyone been able to determine what makes this autoimmune disease flare up?  Four of the five times has been the first week of March. Allergy?  Hormone ?  A friend of kind eliminated caffeine to reduce her breast cysts, possible option?
Did you notice flare ups happen around the time of your menstrual cycle? I didn't realize it until my mom told me that alot of the women in the forum get it with their period.  My first symptom came with my menstrual cycle.  My newest abscesses also showed up just days after my recent menstrual cycle.  You mentioned that most of your occurs at the beginning of the month, are you getting your cycle around this time too?  

I'm currently looking into healing naturally, changing my diet and taking supplements.  I just posted a question for those in the past who have healed naturally to share what worked for them so may I suggest you click "watch" or "follow" my post if you would like to try that as well.  I wish you luck and may you also find healing!
I have noticed the same; It gets worse 1 week (aprox) before my period...maybe because before GM my breasts used to swollow anyway, and if we add to the natural swollowness the GM inflamation..we have the answer..the body cannot deal with the inflamation and the abscesses start.

I am trying natural treatments as well! but I am doing Bee Venom...love it!
Hope this helps!

I definitely think you should eliminate caffeine but I can't say it won't eliminate the flare ups totally. This is all a learn as you go infection, or learn from others.
I have eliminated caffeine and while I don't think it makes a difference in how often I have flare ups, I think it does help some with the intensity of the pain.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Lumpy83 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 26
LiliaMC commented on Natastron's status
Jun 20
LiliaMC is devastated by last night... Comment
May 25