What else to do?
So after two weeks of no hard mass and a peeling boob, along with healing of the incision made, I feel like it's coming back I'm starting to feel it a little harder, this is so upsetting. :( I knew it was too goo to be true.  What else do any of you do to get comfort, warm compresses?
I wouldn't do the warm compress.  Warm compress only draws out the impurities, so basically it will bring an abscess to the surface.  At one point I was alternating hot/cold compresses but I think this caused 2 new abscesses to surface and maybe even a new lump.  The calcium bentonite clay does the same thing.  So now I'm staying away from both things and will see how things go.  
Warm compresses do not work...just made my worse. Try eating/drinking foods that promote anti-inflammatory. I believe this is what helped me the most. I was drinking 2 tblsp of pommagranite concentrate every morning for a month, this helped...I am convinced.
OOPS...I messed up my post...

What is this pomegranate concentrate that you drink?  What's the brand name or what does it look like? Please describe so I may watch out for it when I go shopping.

How are you feeling now?  Are you completely healed or almost there? I can't wait for the day I am healed and back to normal!!!  
Yeah my hard mass is definitely back, ugh. how long have you had this for now?  I've been on an anti-inflammatory diet these past few weeks and about to finish some antibiotics and yet it's back.  I'm losing hope here :(

I would also like to know where you get the pomegranate?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Sush560 commented on Sush560's status
Feb 05
Jen730 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 08
Kashes joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 07