i too have this rare disease
my gm before i knew what i was actually diagnosed with came with pains in my bilateral lower limbs muscle weakness to where i could not walk without assistants and to top that off i got some weird infection under the skin of my rt foot during that time along with one of my eyes looking blood shot red,that part is still happening,not sure if its associated but i feel that it could be. had surgery,on steroids hope it leaves me soon.gonna go see eye dr.to rule anything else out.prayers to you all this passes for us.has any one had any of these similar symptoms.mine seem strange they seemed to have happened all at once.
Very interesting.  I have never heard of gm manifesting anywhere but the breasts.  In fact my breast surgeon said it was a disease limited to the breasts.
I got erythema nodosum about 3-4 weeks after my GM started.  First I noticed 2 red spots on my legs. Before I knew it, the red spots became painful and I started to get more red spots.  It was so painful I could barely walk.  I saw an infectious disease specialist and he diagnosed me with Erythema Nodosum.  I went on steroids for that, and was able to walk fine again.  The red spots were all different sizes, some were raised, some got darker in color.  But eventually they faded into faded-like bruises.  I'm vurious if maybe you had this too?

I did not get any blood shot red eyes though.  Keep in touch and let us know what's new with you and how your doctor visits are going.  Good luck to you!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
SPS15 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 19
Jolene760 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 20
Romo1113 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14