just wondering
Has anyone's abscesses healed with hard lumpsof what I think is  pus underneath?
If so, did those areas open up again?
Does this ever spontaneously heal for awhile?
I'm asking because I have been dealing with this since about November. I changed my diet and began juicing since I am pregnant and can't take any meds, and felt like the abscesses came open, and are healing. Just wondering if this is a part of the process in a flare up or if my body will  just continueproducing more pus until I can be given steroids.Please help. I'm trying to stay positive.:/
It has happened to me and to other women in this forum as well, where you think an abscess has drained and healed but in reality it hasn't. It is always good for the fluid to find a natural pathway to draining naturally instead of getting cut by the surgeon. Try using bentonyte clay as it drains pus out naturally. :0 feel better
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
LiliaMC commented on Clifford47's status
Smiles4TheSoul joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 21
Sush560 It's gone with homeopathy! Comment
Mar 10