563?1263745088
granulomatous mastitis User Group
just wondering
About This Group:

This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.

Founded by JoJo45 on January 17, 2010
229 members

just wondering

Has anyone's abscesses healed with hard lumpsof what I think is  pus underneath?
If so, did those areas open up again?
Does this ever spontaneously heal for awhile?
I'm asking because I have been dealing with this since about November. I changed my diet and began juicing since I am pregnant and can't take any meds, and felt like the abscesses came open, and are healing. Just wondering if this is a part of the process in a flare up or if my body will  just continueproducing more pus until I can be given steroids.Please help. I'm trying to stay positive.:/
Tags: pregnant granulomatous mastiti
1 Comment
It has happened to me and to other women in this forum as well, where you think an abscess has drained and healed but in reality it hasn't. It is always good for the fluid to find a natural pathway to draining naturally instead of getting cut by the surgeon. Try using bentonyte clay as it drains pus out naturally. :0 feel better
Heathercmck joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 02
ummtalha joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
87CareBear joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 19