help get off pills please User Group
ADVICE FOR WITHDRAWALS??
About This Group:

It's hard to get off pain pills when you can't get out of bed without them. You need them but they take over your life. How do you do it? Cold turkey? Wean yourself off? Substitute with other pills? Help others if you know the answer. Or any help for that matter.

Founded by miss_boss on January 21, 2010
130 members

ADVICE FOR WITHDRAWALS??

Hi everyone... Tomorrow will be my first day of hell trying to quit 120 to 200mg of opana per day. I've been taking this amount for about 2 months and prior to that 320mg of oxycontin and various amounts of percocet for about 2 years. I am truely dreading the next days and weeks of life. If anyone can offer me advice I would really appreciate it.
Forget the "tapering idea" from what I understand.... The best way to do it is...Bite the bullet and go cold... Im doing it as I type. Been on Hydro Codone for about 3 years.... I was taking 10 to 12 10-325 Pills PER DAY. I did taper a bit... But starting this morning I went cold.... I wish you all the best. Try to stay positive.... The first 3 days is the worst. (AS I UNDERSTAND) You CAN DO THIS. Just prepare to battle.... There are tons of helpful posts here on this site.... You can get alot of support here.... Let us know how you are doing.
I'm not going to lie and tell you there's an easy way.  I'm on day 6 of cold turkey.  I was taking 6 10mg hydrocodone and 10mg percocets for 3-4 years and it has been hard.  But you can do it!  Its NOT impossible!  Take vitamins, go on walks, find something you enjoy and do that.  Watch comedies, listen to music, whatever it is that you like.  Don't be freaked out if you find it hard to sleep at night, it's natural.  Im still dealing with the restless legs and insomnia, but I will roll with it and know that it is temporary.  Hang in there, stay focused and positive, you'll get through this and we'll help you!
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
reeserch joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 21
TryingToFindMe joined this group
Welcome them!
May 21