Can this work? Tramadol taper.
I have been taking Tramadol for over five years. At worst, I was taking only 300 mgs a day. I tried to quit several times but could not take the withdrawls. I am trying a new taper plan and wanted to know if it has any chance of working. I am adding ten minutes to the time I take the drug each time. I started at one every six hours and now I am at one every 8 hrs 40 minutes. Honestly, there have been no real problems yet, but I know it is coming. I am sleeping less and nose is running etc, but no aches or nerve issues. I worry as the time increases it will get harder and harder to maintain this schedule. Is this a better plan then just dropping a pill a week (that never worked for me)? Thanks to all who answer, I really need the support. I am too afraid to tell my wife, she would think much less of me if she knew I was an addict.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mhreyes commented on Fibromyalgia, aka, he...
Feb 22
dynamyt24 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/15
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14