help get off pills please User Group
Get off the Pills? Any suggestions would be helpful!
About This Group:

It's hard to get off pain pills when you can't get out of bed without them. You need them but they take over your life. How do you do it? Cold turkey? Wean yourself off? Substitute with other pills? Help others if you know the answer. Or any help for that matter.

Founded by miss_boss on January 21, 2010
129 members

Good Morning:  (I reposted this message from my one in September, no responses)
I  have been on Percocets for the last 5 years, up to 8 per day......and take 20 mg oxycontin at night.......These are prescribed medications and I told my doctor I wanted to start reducing them and he just told me to cut the daytime percocets in half....I wasnt really impressed.....I guess he truly doesnt understand that my body now has built up a resistance to them and I crave higher dosages......I hear of so many people that actually get liver problems, etc. so I truly want to find something better to take and get off them once for all......

Any suggestions for reducing to make withdrawal successful?  
reeserch joined this group
Welcome them!
TryingToFindMe joined this group
Welcome them!
May 21
BammBamm27 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 15