help get off pills please User Group
HELP ME PLEASE! Daughter 31 wks and using drugs
About This Group:

It's hard to get off pain pills when you can't get out of bed without them. You need them but they take over your life. How do you do it? Cold turkey? Wean yourself off? Substitute with other pills? Help others if you know the answer. Or any help for that matter.

Founded by miss_boss on January 21, 2010
127 members

My 19 year old daughter is due October 16, 2012 with her first child. The babies father and her are together and he is addicted to methadone. He has got my daughter taking pills for the past year. She is taking 2mg Xanax bars pretty much every day, she has a prescription but under false pretenses. She was getting them to sell and now is abusing them. She has taken up to eight (8) 2mg Xanax bars in one day, also I know she is/has taken Methadone, 10mg Ambien, weed and who knows what else. I am very concerned for her and my first grandchild. Her boyfriend is a liar, thief, and drug addict. He has taken everything from my daughter and caused the whole family so much heartache. My daughter had a full scholarship to law school, a car, a place to live, a job, money and because of him, she has nothing and she doesn't see what he is doing to her and the family. I don't know what to do. She doesn't see the harm she is doing to her baby, herself or the family. What do I do?
BammBamm27 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 15
patseguin219 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 18
mary310 commented on photo
Aug 12