help get off pills please User Group
How to get off Percocets without feeling so sick?
About This Group:

It's hard to get off pain pills when you can't get out of bed without them. You need them but they take over your life. How do you do it? Cold turkey? Wean yourself off? Substitute with other pills? Help others if you know the answer. Or any help for that matter.

Founded by miss_boss on January 21, 2010
127 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How to get off Percocets without feeling so sick?

I have been on Percocets for the last 5 years, up to 8 per day......and take oxycontin at night.......These are prescribed medications and I told my doctor I wanted to start reducing them and he just told me to cut the daytime percocets in half....I wasnt really impressed.....I guess he truly doesnt understand that my body now has built up a resistance to them and I crave higher dosages......I hear of so many people that actually get liver problems, etc. so I truly want to find something better to take and get off them once for all......

Any suggestions for reducing to make withdrawal successful?  
Thanks!