help get off pills please User Group
How to stop when it help get through the work day
About This Group:

It's hard to get off pain pills when you can't get out of bed without them. You need them but they take over your life. How do you do it? Cold turkey? Wean yourself off? Substitute with other pills? Help others if you know the answer. Or any help for that matter.

Founded by miss_boss on January 21, 2010
131 members

Hi.
I've been on hydro for a year and I take it to get through the work day at a very stressful job. It just makes the day glide by easier. Any ideas on how I can keep the job and give up the pills? I've been saying to myself I want to stop for 6 months now, but I keep buying more pills. Thanks.
1 Comment
How are you doing today with trying to quit? I decided to taper off last week and now am 3 days clean. Excited to be back to normal so to speak. I am tired of worrying about pills. I did work while I tapered, I had no energy but did show up. Good luck to you!
Avatar n tn
mhreyes commented on Fibromyalgia, aka, he...
Feb 22
dynamyt24 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/15
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14