METHADONE
Hi all from what i have seen no one has poosted since 1999 is this right??? or am i in the wrong Fourm?
Anyway I have been on Methadone for 10 years for Pain and perscribed by a Pain doc. I can't drive, memory loss and have turned into basiclly a hermit. can someone Please tell me the best way to tapper off i have looked and looked online and can't find this simple question?  Example is it 5mg weekly or what if anyone knows can you please reply? I can't go into a detox center at this time i am on 40mg would it be to much to go to 30 mg? Thank you
Yes 5they mil a week and don't do every week do what you can and it might take an extra mounts on the last few 10mil so be strong and not will power it is not a will power thing I mean will power as in tell your self you are going to make it I did moor years then anyone I have ever seen on the Internet 28-29 years now two mounts done on my own so you can do it just give your self time of you feel like you fell of what called the wagon I call a ladder if you do moot the get back in you just stored at the third floor don't be hard on your self and don't take any criticism from anyone you know you are doing good at any point on any floor even if you take a few days vacation to see the view just get back in that ladder asap grate luck
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
dynamyt24 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/15
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14
reeserch joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14